Tuesday, September 9, 2008

austin harrelson....






my beloved magazines did it again...they introduced me to people i love. no matter how many times i may have looked at them, i constantly find things that excite me. this AM i was fumbling through looking for inspiration for my bedroom (wow does it ever need some help). you know how you always get caught up in this one article, well my eyes constantly go back to this house in domino's november 2006 issue...i have used it many times for inspiration for my clients...austin harrelson's florida home is so perfectly put together. its livable but classic...it constantly has me in awe b/c he has two small children and it looks so great...now i just wish he would share more of his work on his website...it's still under construction but his home is worth checking out.

7 comments:

Persian Tea said...

love.

megan @ a life's design said...

i love the lantern!

Pink Wallpaper said...

i love the lantern too....i just used one like it from South of Market.

katiedid said...

I like this too, especially the last photo! Great combination of things.

Unknown said...

i love these.....le sigh*

Sheila of A Punch of Color said...

Simply fabulous! Originally from Charlotte, NC grew up going to I.O.P. now living in CA! I am now following your chic blog!
Ps: Your daughter was too cute on Halloween!

Come follow me too!
http://apunchofcolor.blogspot.com/

Sheila

Unknown said...

dig this replica louis vuitton navigate to this web-site louis vuitton replica Going Here replica gucci bags