Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Pagoda Chandelier




do y'all watch "Flipping Out"?? the last show was last night, but it was about this neurotic LA guy who flipped houses and the people that worked for him. i could not have dealt with jeff as my boss but he did immaculate flips and has great taste....



one of the scenes last night inspired my blog for the day...it was at ryan's house. in the dining room he had three pagoda chandeliers hanging over his table. it looked so amazing. so i googled pagoda chandeliers and found this one on ebay...it has great potential. i would paint it chocolate brown or black or red...i would love to have three small pagoda's over a long, rectangular raw/ drift wood table. so cool.....or if you couldn't find a couple of these, you could just get this vintage one and use it over your table, or in the foyer, or in a powder room.



another take on the grouping idea that i love are the copper pendants that design w/in reach has....hanging two of those over a table would be a show stopper! or doing a group of lights/ lanterns at different heights would be neat....

1 comment:

IzzyLu said...

I have that episode of Flipping Out saved on my DVR for Ryan’s house. I wish I had ceilings high enough to hang that many chandeliers at once. I also really liked his kitchen too. Of course his house sold first, it was amazing.